Hi all! This post is about yarn.
You are asking me which yarn is best for comforters. In this post, I tried to find a yarn that, in my opinion, should fit. I will also tell you about the yarn I usually use. Let’s go!
What I use:
For my loveys I usually use YarnArt Jeans and Alize Cotton Gold.
I love this yarn, because:
- Both are acrylic/cotton blend — soft, but at the same time resilient. Toys crocheted with this yarn are well-shaped and perfectly tolerate washing (which is so important when it comes to toys for children!)
- Both have a pretty good palette
- Both are pretty cheap in Russia
Loveys made with this yarn:
In the near future, I will definitely write a review about this yarn and others which i like.
I would recommend to try this yarn:
- DMC Natura Just Cotton
- Patons Fairytale Fab 4 Ply
- Rowan Summerlite 4 Ply
- Patons 100% Cotton 4 Ply
- Schachenmayr Bravo Baby
- Bergere de France Coton Fifty
- Katia Mississippi 3
- BC Garn Alba
- Cotton Select 100% Cotton Yarn Sport
I’m sure that’s not all. I will look for new variants of yarn for loveys and the list will be replenished with time.
Have a good time!